[3830] CQWW SSB VA3LR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3lr.mike@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA3LR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:53:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EN93WK
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:  182    11       16
   40:   69    12       27
   20:  260    18       59
   15:  175    18       56
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First time operating since August since our basement renovations (flood damage
from January) was finally completed.  Equipment is set up on a temporary fold
out table until I finish making my new desk, but it works.  Nice to see
conditions turning around.  I had a really good run on Saturday night which
contributed to my 80M result, but my 80/40 bazooka has its limitations for DX.
My temporary Hexbeam continues to impress considering its only 25 feet above the
ground.  I was just getting over an ear infection so I had to give my ears a
rest on Saturday afternoon and early evening, but I still had a blast.  Thanks
for all the Q's