[3830] CQWW SSB W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:35:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   27    10       11
   80:  135    19       47
   40:  354    27       69
   20: 1332    30      107
   15:  906    28       88
   10:   81     8       14
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Super fun on the bands when they were good and not fun when conditions were bad
all in one weekend.

I made 20 Q's from 0500z to 1000z on the 2nd day.  From 0200z to 1200z I only
made 100 Q's.  I did take breaks during the 0500z to 1000z but checked things
then went back to sleeping.

Did not work a single zone 17, 18 or 19 station and very few in 16.

I barely worked 1 JA on 40 (had to scrub him Q on first day when he could not
complete my call and didn't work hear again until 9 am 2nd day).

I did work 1 European on 10.

In spite of the downers it was a good contest with all the activity and much
better then last year.

Not sure what we can do but too many U.S. stations worked who were not
contesters but thought they were helping out.  I don't know what we can do about
that because we need them for all contests except the 4 DX contests and we don't
want to discourage any one.

Nice activity from CE, LU and PY to help the runs out.

Thanks for the greatest SSB contest as always.