[3830] CQWW SSB AE0EE SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AE0EE SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 23:52:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   1      1        1
   80:  10      2        2
   40:   4      3        2
   20:   5      3        2
   15:  22     13       14
   10:   4      2        2
------------------------------
Total:  46     24       23  Total Score = 3,995

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, dipoles, all search-and-pounce.

Conditions were generally poor, with few strong signals and long waits to get
through to DX stations.  At least 15 and 10 m opened up and provided good access
to South America.  Some Scandinavian stations were coming in very strong on 15 m
around 2100z, and one could even hear me!  It was definitely frustrating to hear
DX at 55 to 57 and get no response.  Several times I checked the power output to
make sure I hadn't just set the transceiver to 5 W and forgotten about it.