[3830] CWopsT KB5RF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KB5RF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:26:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 28

Call: KB5RF
Operator(s): KB5RF
Station: KB5RF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  42
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Such a strange morning for me. Apparently there was some kind of Windows update
or whatever maybe my PC just didn't like the idea of participating but it was
all messed up this morning. Started last night and luckily I had it partially
restored. After some frantic feelings passed I just settled down and ended up
with my best score yet for CWOPs. 42 QSOs. Kinda happy about that. I had more DX
coming in for me this morning than usual. Guess I got lucky.

Onward
Tom KB5RF