[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:28:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 28

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:  22
   40:  41
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 50  Total Score = 3,150

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

As of today SWPC has a new prediction model for Aurora
with more precision and detail. Aurora bothered both
1300Z and 1900Z sessions with Hemisphere power above
40 GW. Todays peak was over 50 GW after 1500Z. Solar
X-ray flux has been hovering around B5-levels for two
days with short occasional flares to C-level.

After the 1300Z OH5ZA seashore operation we optimized
the OH5RP balcony antenna cluster in KP30LL and I just
made it back to OH3BCX (KP20XW) for the 1900Z session.

This summary was delayed due to direct continuation
with the UKEICC 80 m CW-test. Also there signals were
very fluttery due to ongoing Aurora. The latest outburst
ended around 2200Z and the coming days will be most
likely fairly quiet regarding geomagnetic disturbances.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops