[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 05:47:51 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   23
   40:   82
   20:   43
---------------------

Club:

Team: WEST SEATTLE RACING CLUB

Comments:

Tough sledding from the PNW this time.. but still good fun !

out here,
20m took a dive after 45 minutes... but reading some reports, we were lucky to
have that !   Many reported 20m dead at the start.

This left the low power boys to have to really dig on 40, and 80.
so it goes in the troughs... not an unfamiliar scenario in the SSB SPRINT.

We shall see you in the next one with hopefully fine conditions.

Happy Halloween night from ...

"Dracula"

73 de K7SS