[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:07:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 4

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :41

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  28
   20:  35
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,591

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun run on CWT.  Glad to work CR6K on 20m, so at least the band was open
to his part of the world.

Good speed demons on this PM.  I set up for 40 wpm, but often had to hit the
'Page Up' keep to ramp things up to 42 or 44.  Very few (count them on one hand
and have fingers left over) could not handle that speed.
I stand among giants, yet I am a dwindling midget, by comparison.  But, who's
comparing, anyway.  :-)

I hope to work more friends in the 0300z session.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)