[3830] SS CW NX3Z SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeastham63@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NX3Z SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 01:06:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NX3Z
Operator(s): NX3Z
Station: NX3Z

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 15:17

------------
  160:
   80:  124
   40:  210
   20:   61
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest! Took awhile to get my brain copying 30wpm stations.  Had some
amplifier problems with N1MM and computer not playing nice together ....I think.
Problems seemed to disappear on Sunday....not sure why but no problems with
manually keying the Flex 6700.  Some sort of latency problems with the Flex and
the PC.  Who knows?  Anyway things settled down nicely on Sunday.  Finally got
comfortable with Running and that helped build up my score. Rig was Flex 6700,
PGXL amp running between 500 - 1300 watts.  Antennas  80m - 160m fullwave loop @
40 ft.  40 mtrs Full Wave Delta Loop apex 60ft. 20 and 15 2 el Quad @ 30 ft.