[3830] SS CW N7TY Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ockmrzr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7TY Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 01:44:24 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N7TY
Operator(s): N7TY W6RW
Station: N7TY

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Yuma AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  131
   40:  372
   20:  423
   15:   37
   10:    0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

We wanted to break the SW Division record of 160,024. Hopefully after log
checking our score will hold up. We decided to go Low Power because we knew that
we would not be able to compete with ND7K! They did a great job there. We had a
great time and look forward to more multi op contest operations from N7TY. GO
ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!