[3830] SS CW W4LT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4LT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 02:38:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:   31
   40:  155
   20:  220
   15:   14
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Ant: 2 half waves in phase 40m/EFHW 80m/A3s high bands

Rig: Elecraft K3/KAT500/KPA500

Original plan was to test the Tampa ARC remote station for SS SSB... Alas,
internet feed to club failed (looks like a bad dish on the tower), so no go.

Did it from my shabby home shack which is partially disassembled for the
installation of the new Flex transceiver. Nothing like jury rigging.

Broken rotor indicator required placing a video camera outside so I could see
where the antenna was pointed. At least the rotor turned.

I could tell NX4N was not on the air, as I had some very nice pileups on 20 - a
102/hr hour at 1528z!  Usually between K5KG and NX4N, those two give out lots of
WCF QSOS. Thanks for the nice pileup!

On to SSB, see you there, hopefully either remote from the TARC facility or
"Live" from the TARC facility... One way or another!

73

Lu W4LT