[3830] SS CW KG9X SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred.kg9x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KG9X SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:06:48 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 21:45

------------
  160:   10
   80:  454
   40:  228
   20:  162
   15:   46
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Murphy struck after about 6 hours op.  My amp went dead on RX.  I have QSK pin
diode switch.  Took time off to fix a bad diode.  Went back on for only about
10Q's and then QSK went bad on TX.  Took time off to analyze but never found the
problem.  So ... most of the time was with 100W.
 I think I could have easily broke 1K Q's with the amp.  Had a lot of ?'s when
calling.  Still lots of fun.

73,  Fred  KG9X