[3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:21:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 13:12

------------
  160:    2
   80:  506
   40:   58
   20:  116
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Yet another sweep missed by 1 section.  Rats!
Last year it was MB.  Two years ago it was NNY. This time it was NT.

I tried to get some of the tougher ones early but I only saw NT spotted twice
and only heard them once, late Sunday on 40m and the pileup was horrendous. I
decided to try and max my score instead.  This is the most QSOs and the most
points I ever scored in SS CW. It's also the first time I entered as HP so
there's probably a correlation there.  HI HI.

Got a late start.  Absolutely beautiful, idyllic WX here in NJ this weekend.  I
had some projects to work on outside.  Then the contractor showed up to put the
new gutters on the house unexpectedly.  Not that there was really much for me to
do but just threw a kink in the schedule that had a ripple effect and meant I
got home from some errands around the time it got dark, a a little more than an
hour after the start.

Lots more Qs on 80m than I expected.  Fun running on that band but the exchange
is so long it really kills the rate.  Late Saturday, while running on 80m, I was
getting spotted consistently in ZL which surprised me.  I guess maybe conditions
really are looking up.  SFI of 91 and a K of 0-2.  Hope this holds for CQ WW CW
in a few weeks.

See you all in SSB in a couple weeks.

73,
Bob - KE2D