[3830] SS CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:23:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  509
   40:  235
   20:  331
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

TS590SG, KPA1500. 1.3 KW.  TH6DXX, 40M dipole, 80M inverted vee dipole.  Lot of
fun and lot of hard work when the rates are slow.  Really need SO2R to fully
enjoy the second day.  Glad 15 was open some.  20 was pretty good, but closed
early.  40M was really terrible Saturday evening early, but got better
thereafter.  80M was amazingly good with really good signals from the west coast
and Pacific NW.  Sorry for a few that I couldn't pull out the info on.  Thanks
for all QSOs, but particularly VY1KX who called me on 20 Sunday afternoon.  Only
NL station worked was VO1HP and only PEI was QRPer VY2ZM.  Not a full time
effort due to playing in a tennis tournament Sunday afternoon.  We lost, but it
was fun.  Will be QRV at least some in the SSB weekend.

RFI problems were still there on 40M only and were much diminished from last
week and from early in the contest weekend.  Thanks to KU8E for his help.  73,
John, K4BAI.