[3830] SS CW K7BG SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7BG SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:45:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: sd
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  219
   40:  215
   20:  372
   15:   12
   10:
------------

Club: Great Places Contest Club (GPCC)

Comments:

Well that was a nice break from FT modes of which I have entertained myself this
year for the first time. No big antennas at the new qth so that's my excuse.

The low wire pulled in club members WD0T, KT0A, and KE0Z who was operating
portable in Nebraska. Worked a bunch of the Big Sky group: K7QA, N9RV, W7XT,
W7EE, KS7T, AB5ZA/7 and maybe a few others. Couldn't bag a NT. Couldn't hear 'em
when spotted. This is the first time I operated assisted. It was a learning
experience watching the spots flow.
Pretty much just ran one radio. Was unable to isolate antennas at the new qth
and hadn't really tried. Too much rf coming in the wrong way on the wattmeter.
Not good.

Thanks to you all, my friends,

Matt -- K7BG

IC765 to OCF dipole below the roof line.
NA 10.71 software on Gateway 486 circa 1992.