[3830] SS CW KJ5Y(KJ0D) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj0d@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KJ5Y(KJ0D) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:19:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KJ5Y
Operator(s): KJ0D
Station: W5FMH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 7:40
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  169
   20:   86
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: South Texas DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Pat Cameron for letting me use his call and the club station, W5FMH,
for this Nov SS.
20m -Lots of fast qsb and band shifting on Sunday afternoon.  Weak east coast
and strong west coast as the sun set , pretty typical.
40m was by far the best band with a beam @ 100ft and low QRN made for some
really good QRP runs!  I was truly surprised.

Didn't even try 10/15 !

This was an "old fashioned" contest for me. No operator assisted
anything.  Brought back the years when "operator assisted" was 2m
simplex announcements, HI HI