[3830] SS CW K2SE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ddole1@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2SE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:47:20 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2SE
Operator(s): K2SE
Station: K2SE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  371
   40:  167
   20:   89
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Antennas : All wires: an 80 meter dipole at 50'; two 40 meter half squares at
right angles up about 40' and a triband half square for 20/15/10 facing EU at
same height.

Soapbox : Great conditions on 80 Saturday night. Have some arthritis in my right
hand which stiffened up while using the keyboard for extended periods and, in
turn, made my freehand CW a bit rough at times. Bummer! My new Rx antennas
worked ok during the contest, particularly the loop on the ground. we'll see how
it goes during the CQWW CW test.