[3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@dxhound.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 06:07:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W6SC
Operator(s): W6SC
Station: W6SC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Santa Clara Valley
Operating Time (hrs): ~

------------
  160:    0
   80:   12
   40:   88
   20:   99
   15:   13
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

With my little station, my only goal is always to obtain a "sweep".
This was not one of those years.  Never heard and never saw a spot for NT.  But
apparently there were a few VY1 stations on the air.  Who knew?!  Not me!  Spent
too much time trying for the sweep so my QSO count was lower than last year.
Still had fun with it as I do it my own way (casually!).