[3830] SS CW AA9RK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA9RK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:50:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  40
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

I mostly answered CQs between 20 and 30 WPM, and I answered them at about 15
WPM.  Thanks to everyone willing to QRS for me, which was almost everyone.  As
the contest wore on, copying the exchange got easier and I inched my speed up to
about 18 WPM.

Some analysis of the checks in my log: of the 40 stations I contacted, 37 were
first licensed before I was born in 1979.  39 of them were first licensed before
I was first licensed in 1994.  Some are probably club stations, but I'm guessing
most are individuals.  I'm sure at least some people my age are operating
contests like this, but they're not the big guns calling CQ on 40 meters.

I had a great time and wish I could have been on the air for more than 3 hours.