[3830] SS CW VE5SF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE5SF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 01:15:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE5SF
Operator(s): VE5SF
Station: VE5SF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): ~21 hr

------------
  160:    5
   80:   75
   40:  226
   20:  403
   15:   94
   10:    0
------------

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Better condx this year.  Mostly running with a little search and pounce. Had 2
PR, 2 VI and the SK mult in the log in the first 30 minutes which is unusual.
KE0A called me Saturday night for the hard to find ND mult - thanks very much!
AB and MB were also found early - these are usually tough from close by.  VY2ZM
was easy to find, thought it would be difficult given that new mult in the test.
 Found VE9CB calling on 15M all alone.  Heard a big pile on VO1HP and after
several tries was able to QSO.  Thanks to all my American radio friends for the
contacts.  Never heard a VY1, VE8 or VY0 for the NT multiplier, even after
spending some time calling pointed north late Sunday afternoon. Hope to see you
in the SSB Sweepstakes … Hopefully I won't have to stop to fix another leaky
water tap in the phone portion as was the case for the CW portion …

Sam, VE5SF