[3830] SS CW KU2M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KU2M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:06:53 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13.1

------------
  160:
   80:  217
   40:  110
   20:  220
   15:   78
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Don't know what happened to MAR and NNY, and apparently, Bigfoot has a radio,
because some folks claim to have worked NT. But thanks to AH6KO for calling in,
otherwise would have missed KH6, too! And TU to the gang who activated NP4Z, and
tnx as well to KP2M & NP2X.

80M was very good; bupkis heard on 160 and 10...

A bit surprised how little I was actually on after tallying up my hours,
including wasting 20 minutes trying to work KL7SB. Finally found AL1G and
somehow made it through the western wall! All in all, I guess I could have
operated more, but gee whiz... I had to feed the dog.

See you in SSB!