[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 03:35:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 11

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

CWT

Whaddayano? I finally made my goal of getting 20 QSOs in a CWT. Of course, this
was one of those periodic slower-speed events designed to accommodate us
greenhorns. Well, it helped! Now I've got a new goal -- 20 Qs in a full-speed
CWT. Conditions seemed really good today. Practically no background noise, and
lots of strong, clear signals without QSB. I was able to tune up and down the
band very gradually and keep finding workable stations. That was really nice.
Usually, I  I tune across where the action is and find three or four really
strong signals, then repeat the process. The CWTs are great practice. I had fun
today. I felt relaxed and just concentrated on copying the exchange as
accurately as possible! Thanks for the Qs!