[3830] JIDX SSB WB8WKQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB WB8WKQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:43:37 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   7     7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   7     7  Total Score = 49

Club:

Comments:

I know this score is not going to impress anyone or win any certs or plaques,
but I was thrilled with it.  Japan seems to be a tough "go" for me,
and I was "eying" this contest just to see if I could still get my
signal into Asia.  I do have a seven element beam up about 60+ feet, but NW
doesn't seem to be my best direction.  So to work seven JA's was a thrill for
me.  None of the stations were extremely strong, but workable.  Plus, there's
only about an hour of possible communications when both regions have
"light" for 20M.  This was my first JIDX contest, and I'll definitely
try it again, because each contact was a bit of a thrill for me.  Thanks for the
contest and Q's.