[3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:29:03 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    0   0      0     0
   40:  138         30   135
   20:  100         60    68
   15:  300        500   116
   10:   12         10    12
------------------------------
Total:  550   0    600   331  Total Score = 380,650

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

A very good weekend with end results almost identical to last year.
>From my QTH almost NIL from North America except a brief 20M long path my
morning both days but very few Q's.  Fifteen meters however was exceptionally
good this year where I enjoyed long runs totaling 300 Q's and 500 QTC's on that
band.

40M worked but I never heard the US/Canada and early morning to EU didn't have
the strong sigs of recent times.  Thanks to some JA's who QSY'd to ten meters
for me.  As usual ten meters is wide open between VK and JA but sadly very few
JA's are QRV there with NA and EU not hearing them.

Many great ops in this one as always and the QTC feature is always fun and
participation in it seems to be increasing.

Thanks to all for some fun.
I'll be watching for KH6ZM's results as we usually compete for OC honors.
73 Steve VK3JA