[3830] WAE RTTY K0MKL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marykayladynv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K0MKL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:55:30 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K0MKL
Operator(s): K0MKL
Station: K0MKL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

   80:    3    3    0      8
   40:   22   22    0     48
   20:  115  115    0     70
   15:   23   23    0     34
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  163  163    0    169  Total Score = 26,080

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Very casual effort. 80 was extremely noisy so few Qs. 40 was fair, at best. 20
was okay on Saturday but really came alive and was excellent Sunday morning here
in far northwest Minnesota. 15 was spotty but provided some Qs and nice mults.
No signals were heard on 10 at all, which was disappointing. QTCs intimidate me
(the OM, too) but maybe I'll have to try some day. It was an enjoyable way to
spend the weekend indoors.