[3830] OK/OM DX CW N5AW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW N5AW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:57:44 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 2:26

  160:
   80:    8     8
   40:   30    28
   20:   50    45
   15:   27    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  115   106  Total Score = 36,570

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to have decent propagation on 15. 80 was very noisy though. Did not use
spots - actually it was more satisfying to find stations on my own. Nice contest
but a downer was the upload of my cabrillo file. It was rejected because of the
spacing. Never had that happen before. Was tempted to just forget it but ended
up correcting the spacing on 115 Q's by hand.