[3830] OK/OM DX CW K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:07:24 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:29

  160:
   80:   27    24
   40:   42    37
   20:   99    73
   15:   14    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  182   148  Total Score = 80,808

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, fun working OK, OL, OM stations in their annual contest,  Weak, short
opening here on 15M.  20M was pretty good, but never good enough for me to
"run."  40 and 80 had some very loud signals and some of the others
were struggles, particularly getting my QSO # through to the OK/OL/OM stations.
Most of them I had already worked on the higher bands and knew what to expect
for their exchanges.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.