[3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:24:50 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 4:04
Remote Operation

   80:   0     0    0      0
   40:   0     0    0      0
   20:  98    98    0     38
   15:   0     0    0      0
   10:   0     0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  98    98    0     38  Total Score = 3,724

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X last-minute remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Because the weekend was spent pursuing the JIDX Ssb contest, I did not find
time for the WAE until late Sunday morning.  At that time propagation to EU
was wide open, but I had few QTC's to send.  Business requirements required
that I take a 80 minute break from the radio.  By the time I git back, Europe
was long gone so I ended up getting STUCK with my QTC traffic - Bummer Dewd!
Look for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com