[3830] OK/OM DX CW OK7W SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW OK7W SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:51:54 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:  840   427
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  840   427  Total Score = 517,524

Club:

Comments:

Preparetion:
I came to our OL7M station Policko at friday morning to build enough beverages
for the whole winter contest season. Together with help of Pavel OK1MU we buit
up 3x one direction single wire beverage, 1x one direction bi wire beverage and
1x two direction bverege. Fortunatelly, all worked on first try - thanks a lot
to OK2ZAW and his company remoteqth.com for providing such outstanding RX
system.
Next, I tunned TX antenas for CW - Sloper, 5el wire yagi (only @ 30m), 4 Sqare.

The contest:
As expected, there was increased activity due to Covid restrictions. Together
with good conditions to NA, the contest was very pleasant and lots of QSOs was
made. I worked for example E25KAE, 5x JA, 155x North America. Even during late
night, it was fun due to lots of callert from US. I hope new 80m recods was
achieved.

Thaks to OK2ZAW, OK1MU and to my YL for support and to all callers for lots of
nice QSOs.
See you in next contest,
Standa OK7W - OK1CID