[3830] WAE RTTY W1BQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alwbaker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W1BQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:53:35 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W1BQ
Operator(s): W1BQ
Station: W1BQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   80:   6     6    0     20
   40:  13    13    0     33
   20:  39    39    0     32
   15:   4     4    0      8
   10:   0     0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  62    62    0     93  Total Score = 5,766

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was not a good contest for me. Many hours of trying to make contact with
Europeans without much success. Never had the opportunity to transmit or receive
QTC Just couldn't hear stations that others were working . Using my  20 foot
Flag pole with 24 buried radials and have a great match on all bands using my
Palstar HF-Auto, Palstar LA-1K solid state amp and my IC-7610.
This is the third contest I struggled in this Fall and not sure with these
scores it is worth my time to continue contesting. In 2019 I operated in many DX
contest as a single op using the same antenna and transceiver and enjoyed
respectable results.