[3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 17:09:42 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD W0CO
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:   94    94     0    76
   40:  397   397   244   219
   20:  498   498   802   190
   15:  117   117    80   122
   10:    4     4     0     8
-------------------------------
Total: 1110  1100  1126   615  Total Score = 1,375,140

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Nice to see 15 be somewhat of a player. Opening on Sunday was short but pretty
good to EU. Had a problem with the WAE module in Writelog that we had to work
around as well as the high winds which didn't allow turning some antennas,
however all went pretty well. Seemed like more axeptance of QTCs this year. We
monitored 10 meters and except for about 4 SA sations on late Sunday,we saw
nothing on that band.