[3830] NCCC Sprint K7GK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7GK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 03:07:19 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 20

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      3
   40:  21     15
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     18  Total Score = 486

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decent propagation on 40 was good enough for a reasonable number of contacts on
that band. Even though 80 was also in a good shape, my cloud warmer couldn't get
further than ID tonight. I think I had more people CQ in my face on that band
than actual contacts.
Didn't intend to change the name and probably throw a few people off, but that's
what happens when you change the messages in the last minute before the start.
Will be back to the usual abbreviation next time.