[3830] SS SSB WB2NVR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb2nvr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB2NVR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 01:20:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WB2NVR
Operator(s): WB2NVR
Station: WB2NVR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New York
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   74
   40:   77
   20:   60
   15:   14
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sweepstakes is always a fun and challenging contest. Can't believe that I missed
RI, SB, MAR and QC. Not surprised to miss AK, AB, NL, NT. Nice to actually hear
and work some stations on 15 meters! Was able to get EMA, ME, and NH in the last
few hours on 80. That shouldn't have been so difficult. Didn't bother with the
online scoreboard until I was QRT. TNX for the Qs. 73.