[3830] SS SSB N6WM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6WM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 02:45:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM N6NU
Station: N6WM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   83
   40:  821
   20:  761
   15:  173
   10:
------------

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Well that was fun.  This is a contest I do every year with N6NU, where I am more
of a rabid contester, N6NU does this one every year with me.

This was an entirely remote contest effort into the N6RO station.  All safe and
social distant.

Conditions were pretty darn good, and for once sunday was not a drag and there
seemed an endless line of callers out there most of the time.  Seemed the rare
mults for us were PR and PE..  there were 2 NT stations that I was grateful to
put both in the log, and of course once you work them, you get a courtesy call
from one or more of them. :-).

in the end we all had a good time, had fun be a solid second on the online
scoreboard to ND7K and their remarkable effort. hats off to their team. Had a
bit of a horse race with KR0P as we did some S and P last night, but once we
fired up a run frequency were were able to open it back up and stay on top for
the rest of the test.

thanks to all for the qso's and exitement.  this is one of the larger scures we
have been able to produce in the Multi category in quite a while!

for N6NU and N6WM
73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM