[3830] SS SSB WD6T SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidajaffe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WD6T SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:18:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:40

------------
  160:
   80:   53
   40:  145
   20:  212
   15:   43
   10:
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't feeling up to commit to a FT effort, so did this from my modest home
station, with a hill blocking the path to most of the US. Of course, I have to
work three times as hard from here to make 1/3 the Qs. 20 was the best band. 40
rather poor, 80 worse, 15 mediocre.

Was happy to get my last state (MS) in the last hour.  Only missed QC, MAR and
NL.

All in all, I was happy to have managed as many Qs and mults as I did, given the
constraints of my QTH.  Also happy to work WA0CSL (ND) on 15, as that's the last
one I need for 15m WAS.

IC-7610, PW-1  1KW
KT34A tribander at 30' roof-mounted
HF2V ground mounted