[3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:57:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  145
   40:  117
   20:   50
   15:   12
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good way to make sure things are ready for next weekend and CQWW CW.  As always
in SS SSB, there were some good voice files on display, and there were some, um,
ahem, other types of voice files on display.  As always, if you had a QSO with
me, you were talking to my computer.  It's not hard to tell what my best antenna
is for a domestic phone contest.  I did okay on 40, too.

Thanks to everyone for their nice greetings on the air.  73 Jamie NS3T