[3830] SS SSB KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 04:35:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

------------
  160:   0
   80:   9
   40:  10
   20:  29
   15:  29
   10:   0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Nice to work 15 on SSB finally - from home nerf gun station. Not the best condx
for a nerf gun station, but it was fun. 1st SS in 6 years.

Big thanks to the stations who dug me out of the mud where appropriate. Did get
some nice signal reports, so I'm not always in the mud. More sections on 80 than
40 still puzzles me. Oh well, the laws of physics.