[3830] SS SSB WW4XX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WW4XX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 05:47:39 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WW4XX
Operator(s): KM4DAY LZ4AX
Station: WW4XX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  161
   20:  323
   15:   27
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Started late because of a tuner explosion and finished early due to a deceased
computer. Nevertheless, we both enjoyed it a lot. Missed Utah, Alaska, ALABAMA,
and half of Canada.

Eri did pretty much all of the operating. I only changed bands for her and
filled in when she had to zoom in with her students. The band change at our
station is now done with the 200W soldering iron ...

All callsigns and exchanges were human copied and processed. No spotting
networks or devices were utilized in any way.

73, Alex LZ4AX