[3830] SS SSB NJ8M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NJ8M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:01:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M
Station: NJ8M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 23:31

------------
  160:    0
   80:  153
   40:  827
   20:  308
   15:  128
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First SSB contest single op effort from this station.

I really enjoyed the contest but as usual there were some neigh sayers. It was
laughable when guys said they had been in QSO for the last 4 hours on a
frequency. I followed them up the band as they screwed with people. I was one of
the people they screwed with on 75 meters. The same group of people live at or
around 7200 khz. One of them was Danny, who was fined by the FCC and is now
dead---good riddens! The world will not miss him.

Conclusion: One meets a better class of people on the bottom 50 khz of the band.