[3830] SS SSB K0BJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0BJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 13:47:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   64
   40:  203
   20:  132
   15:   21
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

It's nice the high bands are waking up but 20 was kinda punk Sunday.  I hoped to
log a sweep. A VY1 was acceptable copy early in the game, but answering stations
north and east of KS so I left it for later.... and never heard or saw another
spotted.  And I couldn't hear KL7SB.  After picking up my son from work Sunday
evening I was at the radio at 0246. AL7AF was lite but readable, and answering a
few callers but also leaving many of us aimlessly answering his CQs.....

Fun to work most of the GMCC gang.  I missed N0TA... only ever heard Gary on 20
and that was too close for a QSO with the crowd he had. It was nice working Ash.
 Reminded me of my first meet-up with him, prior to Ham Con 2015.
https://k0rv.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/rock-mountain-hamcon-pregame-show/#comment-796
   73  Bruce K0BJ  Colby KS

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec
         3.5      64     128    4