[3830] SS SSB NR4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NR4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:52:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
  160:
   80:   94
   40:   98
   20:   32
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not my typical SS phone effort.  I only put in 6.5 hours.  Spent way too much
time repairing my 80M dipole Saturday after winds and tree limb took out one
leg.  Finished that work an hour after the start of the contest.  I was just
tired and couldn't get motivated to jump into the fray. I ended up doing just an
S&P effort as time allowed.  It seemed like conditions were good.  The bands
were certainly full of signals.  Missed AK, EWA and UT and half of the Canadian
provinces. Disappointed with my lack of motivation for bigger effort.  But,
happy with the results for the time spent.  We'll do better next year.

Eric - NR4O