[3830] SS SSB N7RVD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brian@raincityhome.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7RVD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:45:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N7RVD
Operator(s): N7RVD
Station: N7RVD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:    8
   20:  261
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

My plan was to play around and shoot for a sweep.  After I worked all the
sections I could hear calling CQ, I started calling CQ myself.  A lot of
difficult sections came back to me:  RI, PR, NL, MAR, etc.  In the end, I came
up five short:  EWA, BC, AB, GTA, PE Were are those Canadians when you need
em?).  I heard and called stations in all five sections but they couldn't hear
me.  Band conditions were not as good as CW conditions two weeks ago.