[3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 01:15:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 8:11

------------
  160:    0
   80:   96
   40:   67
   20:   17
   15:   14
   10:    1
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My primary goal for every contest is to score a personal best.  At the
end of this one, I *exactly* matched my previous best score, but with
more Qs and fewer sections. One more Q...  (I should have spent more
time, obviously.)

New England was tough, with one one Q in three sections: I'd like to
thank K1JB: ME; WA1T: WMA; NC1CC: RI.  It's seldom that I have more
VT Qs than ME!  MDC was the winner with 20 contacts.   Although I only
had 1 Q on 10, it was VI for a new one. I was not loud at all on 20
with my simple dipole, and left many Qs on the table. I heard nothing
on 160.

With so few stations on from ME, it's always good to hear after my
exchange: "Great! I needed ME!"

One final goal: if AR and ND confirm by LoTW, I will have my second
Triple Play for ME. (I've had it for MA for a few years.)

RIG: TS590S / all S&P
ANTENNAS:
   160, 80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 30'
   40, 15 - 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'
Actual BIC = 8:10  Official (30 min) BIC = 10:31
Logger: N3FJP's ARRL Nov. SS Contest Log V 7.1

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ