[3830] SS SSB W3IDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3idt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W3IDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 01:17:48 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W3IDT
Operator(s): W3IDT
Station: W3LPL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: mdc
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  471
   40:  659
   20:  404
   15:   24
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Where 'o where was Delaware?
Oh, wait, that was last year, when it never was to be.
Still, at about 900 Qs, no DE in the log.
Also miss ing in action: MS and NT.
Multiple DE and MS contacts did come through eventually.

Mark, KD4D, and I must be part of the undeserved...
neither was showered with pixie dust from NT.

Once again I want to thank Frank, W3LPL, for making his superb station available
for my use in SS/SSB, this time with Mark, KD4D, as my "partner".
(Mark does much of the special IT work at W3LPL to provide for two separate PC
networks for two concurrent sweepstakes operations.)

As others have noticed, lots of recent check numbers with very low serial
numbers; talked a couple of them through the (proper order) exchange. Twice
subsequent callers thanked me for the effort.
Good feeling.

As usual, Mark and I switched bands every hour or so - sometimes a bit longer. I
need to work some more on time management; Mark had a good half hour available
for peak time late Sunday pm.

Highlight the positive:
1. MY BEST SCORE EVER; first time over 1500 qsos.
2. W3LPL's station provided over 500,000 points to the PVRC club total in SS/SSB
alone.