[3830] SS SSB WR3R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wr3rgary@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WR3R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 01:42:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WR3R
Operator(s): WR3R
Station: WR3R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  524
   40:  313
   20:   28
   15:   40
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow!   Lots of fun.  The low bands kept producing, and the high bands were the
opposite.  Of course it would help if I had something other than stealth dipoles
and inverted V antennas in, around and between trees.  But it was still a great
contest.

Missed AK and NT.  Never heard either.  I found EWA late in the test, and of
course another showed up right after.  Special thanks to VY2NA who was on 80
mtrs Sunday evening to give a lot of us PEI, the new section.  How he heard me
I'll never know, but somehow I made it through the pileup.

Great to hear so many new amateur radio ops; lots of checks in the last ten
years.  Many were checks of 19 and 20.  Welcome to the Sweepstakes madness!

Special thanks to all who dug me out of the mud, and countless others that gave
me repeats when I needed help copying their exchange.  Thanks for all the Qs!

73s,  Gary   WR3R  A 64 MDC