[3830] SS SSB KW6S Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tstollar@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KW6S Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 04:59:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KW6S
Operator(s): KW6S
Station: KW6S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:   61
   20:   72
   15:   26
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lost Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning, and didn't get going until 20M
closed. 40M and 80M still a struggle with urban noise on a city lot. 160M
antenna broken, looking forward to next year with a better effort. Lots using
history files with my year as 72 instead of 71, causing a few delays and
repeats, and I don't know how many didn't catch it. Sweepstakes brings out a lot
of "Sweepstakes only" contesters, hope they get the bug and operate
more contests! Hopefully the "please copy" and other time wasters will
drop out with experience.