[3830] CWopsT K3IE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hunter.k3ie@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3IE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:07:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 25

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): :40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  34
   20:  39
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  73  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,329

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Testing out the new setup for the upcoming CQWW event this weekend.

Had to temporarily relocate my operating position due to Thanksgiving guests
sleeping arrangements.  Fortunately, it is easy to do with the Flex.

Tried WiFi connection during 1300z CWT and there was noticeable lag.  Going to
weave the CAT cord throughout the upstairs bedrooms and connect my laptop
directly to the router.  XYL is going to love this.

See you this weekend and Happy Thanksgiving - Hunter K3IE