[3830] CQWW CW AA4TI SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AA4TI SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:19:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

  160:
   80:   81    14       46
   40:  185    18       58
   20:  223    23       70
   15:  195    23       73
   10:   10     7        7
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Propagation was really good this time.  I was thrilled to be able to actually
put some numbers on the board with my pipsqueak station.  Lots of BIC time but
worth the effort.  Only issue was that 10 meter operations kept locking up the
computer so I had to abandon that part of the contest after multiple computer
restarts.  Time to start looking for the cause.