[3830] CQWW CW AA4CF SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AA4CF SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:19:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  515    33       97
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

This is the first time in years I've done this contest Single Op at my small
home station, usually I get to run multi op with W9SN or WW4LL.

I could not run full time, so I ran 40M only.  I noticed a lot o activity on 15M
though, nice to see!

My longest contacts were VK6, BG, and other Asia.  QRN was bad on Friday night
and Saturday morning.  But conditions seemed much better Saturday night and
excellent Sunday morning including to China and Indonesia. Nice to see all of
the activity in this contest in this pandemic year.  I used a 40M 4 Square
antenna using wire elements suspended from trees.

I only got to operate 12 hours, but it was a lot of fun, as this contest always
is.

73, Charlie
AA4CF