[3830] CQWW CW WD6T SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WD6T SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:44:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   1      1        1
   40:  12      7       10
   20:  21     14       14
   15:  34     16       21
   10:   9      7        7
------------------------------
Total:  77     45       53  Total Score = 18,228

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was part of N6WM@N6RO multi, where I operated Friday and Sunday, but had
Saturday off, so got on from home a bit and made some token Qs with no
particular goal except to see where my RF would land.

Had high hopes for 10m but it didn't seem to be ready for prime time yet from
here. Although 15m was quieter than 20 and was better than usual, it was still
easier to work people on 20.  Managed to work a few Europeans on my vertical,
including OM, S51, I, OH, UA1 and PA... and could copy more than I could work.
Seemed almost like the early 2000s when working EU on 40m was routine from here.
Didn't stay up late enough for 80.