[3830] CQWW CW WX3B SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WX3B SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:25:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 24:06

  160:   30    10       24
   80:  186    17       70
   40:  305    30       91
   20:  366    33       99
   15:  667    27       87
   10:   57    18       41
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and a great contest.  How about that 15
meter band???  I totally missed the Saturday opening by showing up late  and the
band was just about closing and thought, I'll catch it Sunday...and wow, what a
morning on 15 meters.  15 was so much fun I didn't even check 10 meters until it
was just about closed too - fortunately I caught the tail end of that first
"real" (non-E skip) opening of the new solar cycle.

I don't remember ever having a non-stop pileup of multiple callers on the SAME
frequency like I did today.  In fact, I truly appreciated folks that were
calling slightly OFF frequency.  No doubt I need some more CW/pileup practice -
I was thinking of the experts doing 2BSIQ this weekend with 2 pileups like
that...I can't wait to hear their stories.

If this is a glimpse of what we can hope for in the upcoming solar cycle, I'm
very excited!!

Best wishes to everyone for a nice and SAFE holiday season.

73,

Jim  WX3B